Kansas Jayhawks @ Kentucky Wildcats
Present Files: Kansas 2-0, Kentucky 2-0
How To Plan
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 9: 30 p.m. ET
- Where: United Middle — Chicago, Illinois
- TV: ESPN
- On-line Streaming: Take snatch out College Basketball suits on fuboTV (Strive for free. Regional restrictions could well apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports actions App
What to Know
Kentucky has played every recreation this season on their house court docket, but they’ll must hit the avenue on Tuesday. They will contend with the Kansas Jayhawks at 9: 30 p.m. ET at United Middle. Each teams come into the match bolstered by wins in their earlier suits.
Kentucky entered their contest on Friday as the heavy authorized, and they completely lived up to expectations. Every thing went their plan in opposition to the Lions as the Wildcats made off with a 81-61 purchase.
Kentucky got their purchase on the backs of several key avid gamers, but it used to be Tre Mitchell out in front who earned 18 factors alongside with 8 rebounds and 3 steals. Antonio Reeves used to be one other key contributor, earning 21 factors alongside with 6 rebounds.
In the meantime, winning is correct a microscopic bit bit more uncomplicated when you work as a team to rack up 15 extra assists than your opponent, a truth Kansas proved on Friday. They blew past the Jaspers, posting a 99-61 victory at house. 99 appears to be like to be a appropriate number for Kansas as the team scooped up a purchase with the equal form of factors in their earlier recreation.
Quite a lot of avid gamers turned into in solid performances to manual Kansas to victory, but perchance none extra so than Kevin McCullar Jr., who earned 15 factors alongside with 7 rebounds. One more participant making a distinction used to be Hunter Dickinson, who earned 18 factors alongside with 8 rebounds.
The Wildcats’ victory bumped their file up to 2-0. As for the Jayhawks, the purchase makes it two in a row for them and bumps their season file up to 2-0.
Kentucky came up short in opposition to Kansas when the teams remaining played encourage in January, falling 77-68. Can Kentucky avenge their loss or is history doomed to repeat itself? We will procure out soon ample.
Kentucky is anticipated to lose their third recreation, but the team used to be 4-3 as the underdog remaining season, so don’t depend them out. Whereas their fans potentially don’t seem to be elated about it, making a bet on the team to lose used to be the orderly play remaining year, as bettors who set $100 on that every recreation completed the season up $1,279.33. On the diversified hand, Kansas will play as the authorized, and the team used to be 22-3 as such remaining season.
Kansas is a solid 5.5-level authorized in opposition to Kentucky, per the most up to date college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had been true per the making a bet community on this one, as the game opened as a 5.5-level spread, and stayed true there.
The over/below is discipline at 147.5 factors.
Series Historical past
Kansas has won 5 out of their remaining 7 games in opposition to Kentucky.
- Jan 28, 2023 – Kansas 77 vs. Kentucky 68
- Jan 29, 2022 – Kentucky 80 vs. Kansas 62
- Dec 01, 2020 – Kansas 65 vs. Kentucky 62
- Jan 26, 2019 – Kentucky 71 vs. Kansas 63
- Nov 14, 2017 – Kansas 65 vs. Kentucky 61
- Jan 28, 2017 – Kansas 79 vs. Kentucky 73
- Jan 30, 2016 – Kansas 90 vs. Kentucky 84
Rupture Report for Kentucky
- Grant Darbyshire: Game-Time Resolution (Undisclosed)
- Adou Thiero: Game-Time Resolution (Concussion)
- Zvonimir Ivisic: Game-Time Resolution (No longer Rupture Connected)
- Aaron Bradshaw: Out (Foot)
- Ugonna Onyenso: Out (Ankle)
Rupture Report for Kansas
- Patrick Cassidy: Game-Time Resolution (Ankle)
- Wilder Evers: Out (Foot)
- Zach Clemence: Out for the Season (Redshirt)